BCR Wealth's Promise To Our Clients
BCR Wealth Strategies makes a promise to clients to run our business by the Golden Rule:
- We are trustworthy. As a fiduciary, we are committed to putting your interests above our own. Our advice will always be objective and driven solely by your best interests.
- We are proud to be fee-only. We will be perfectly transparent in the client experience. In order to minimize potential conflicts of interest, we do not accept commissions or third-party payments. Payments for advice and services rendered come directly from the client.
- We are honest. We will tell the pure, unvarnished truth and let the chips fall where they may. It is important that our clients be fully aware of the impact their decisions may make on their financial futures, even if these discussions bring discomfort.
- We advise our clients as though they are members of our own families. We will always treat clients respectfully, and we will always tell our clients what they need to hear, even when our message is not necessarily the one they want to hear. In addition to being advisors at BCR Wealth, we are also clients ourselves, as are many of our family members. We will offer you advice in the same caring, candid, honest manner we assume with our family members.
- We only accept clients whom we can benefit. If we ever conclude that we cannot meet a client’s needs, we will inform them of this and, whenever possible, refer them to colleagues who can be of service.
- We are always on a quest for knowledge. If we don’t know the answer to your question, we will not guess. Your future is too important for that. We will research and, if necessary, consult with colleagues and other professionals to provide you with accurate information. The law, the economy, and the investment landscape are always changing. We are in a constant state of learning so that we can offer practical, accurate, and appropriate advice.
- We make your future our priority. We are focused on helping you define, create, and accomplish your goals. The strategies, portfolios, and other tools are simply a means to an end. We want you to be successful in reaching your goals. Your success is our success.
- We are confidential. A relationship with your wealth manager requires complete disclosure. We are honored that clients allows us total access to and knowledge of their financial lives. We will not share your information unless authorized.